Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 86 colour maps
- Covers Dublin, Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Limerick, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Donegal, The Midlands, Louth, Belfast, Armagh, Derry, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ireland , our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Ireland? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Ireland guide, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Note: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition
- Livre de Reliure: Kindle Edition
- Marque: Unknown
- Catégories: eBooks
- Editeur: Lonely Planet
- Date de sortie: 2016-03-01
- Édition: 12
- Date de publication: 2016-03-01
- Broché: 704 pages
Télécharger le Livre Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Ebook En Ligne,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Télécharger pdf,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)